Monday, July 14, 2014

CHANNEL 20 SOMETHING- in print!

I'm so excited, I just have to share. I got my proof of CHANNEL 20 SOMETHING's paperback version this weekend. I'm supposed to check through it to make sure there are no blank pages, weird formatting, or lingering typos, but I can't stop hugging it.

A little bit excited...



Y'all, it's in PRINT. This is getting realz...

I took a book selfie just to prove it to myself.

Actually, I did stop hugging it long enough to check through it. The formatting is beautiful, the cover is even beautifuller, and that means when Release Day (that's a national holiday, right?)  gets here August 12th, everything will be ready to go!

I've already read some amazing reviews on ARCs (advanced review copies) that have gone out, and I'll be able to share some of those with you soon, too.

It all just makes me more excited about writing the next book in the 20 SOMETHING series. *dashes off to write, wearing a goofy perma-grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment