Sunday, September 27, 2015

HIDDEN HOPE is here!

The Hidden Trilogy is complete today with the release of HIDDEN HOPE, Book 3 of the trilogy!



There's one novella (THE SWAY) and there may be more, but this book concludes the trilogy. I have to say it was the hardest book I've ever written, and admittedly, I went back and forth on this book. My heart was truly torn. But I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Here's where you can find it:









BARNES AND NOBLE?NOOK- http://bit.ly/HIDDENHOPENook
 
                                                                     *     *     *     *     *
If you haven't had a chance to read the first book in the series, HIDDEN DEEP, yet, it's available to download free for ONE week. Be sure to check it out and tell anyone you know who might enjoy it. :)
Here's where to find HIDDEN DEEP free:
Thank you for reading the Hidden books! And Enjoy HIDDEN HOPE!!

Hugs,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment